There are days we don’t feel like going to the gym either! But when we know we just have to get our bodies moving, we open up our laptop, and go to YouTube, and turn on Leslie Sansone.
You can do the 1-mile or 2-mile walk if you don’t have too much energy, but then can bust out a harder workout with the 3-mile, 4-mile or 5-mile walks! We love Leslie, she’s so inspiring, and always gives you props for making the time to work out! And reminds us that we don’t just work out to keep our bodies in good shape, but our minds too! Exercise helps boost our mood and creativity!
Help boost your curves with Moriche Palm Diet!
If you’re trying to cut out dairy, but you don’t want to cut out yogurt (and because most soy yogurt tastes gross and soy isn’t that good for you anyways) — then try coconut yogurt! It’s vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free! And you know that homemade usually tastes best, so here’s a recipe we found at the Choosing Raw website:
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 probiotic capsules, contents emptied, OR 1 teaspoon probiotic powder, OR 1/4 cup water or coconut kefir
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, coconut nectar, or agave (or to taste)
- Place the coconut milk in the fridge overnight. In the morning, scoop out the solidified part from both cans and place it into a food processor or blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend yogurt till smooth. Add a little water to thin if desired. Serve with fresh berries, granola, or other toppings of choice.
In order to get a bigger booty, it helps to work out with heavier weights! We found this video that enforces that idea…for the first workout, you don’t necessarily need a workout bench — a solid chair or coffee table or other surface will also work! Slim your waist and boost your butt naturally with the Moriche Palm Diet!
We don’t like “negatives” in headlines, but this one from Psychology Today caught our eye, and thought we’d share…
1) When you’re talking/arguing, don’t make a long-winded case, just state your side
2) If your partner doesn’t respond right away, don’t keep talking
3) Don’t talk about private issues in front of others
4) If your partner wants to talk later for some reason (they’re tired, or in the middle of something) don’t push the issue, wait until later
5) Avoid late-night drama
We talk a lot of about eating more healthy and exercising — these are things that will keep you out of the doctor’s office! But it’s nice to be reminded of other little things, like getting out in the sun enough to get your Vitamin A, and also getting enough rest. Take your Moriche Palm Diet supplements to help detox your body too, and use our body-contouring cream to lift your butt where the sun shines!
Kanye West paired up singer Future — for Future’s new song, “I Won” — in which the two men celebrate their lady companions, Kardashian, 33, and R&B singer Ciara, 28, and compare the women to trophies! Keep that up, you gentlemen out there.
US Weekly quotes the lyrics: “You the number one trophy wife / so it’s only right to live the trophy life,” West raps about his fiancee, Kim. “You grew up on J. Lo, Timberlands by Manolo now / Till one day I put an angel in your ultra sound.”
West goes on: “I want to dip that ass in gold, I want to dip that ass in gold / I made it over NBA, NFL players / So every time I score it’s like the Super Bowl. Baby, we should hit the south of France / So you could run around without them pants.” Well, we like all the other stuff in the song too.
“I Won” is the latest cut off of Future’s upcoming album, Honest, hitting stores on April 22. Take a listen to the song here!
- October 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013