Are you going GRAY?
Women who stress hair strands turn gray early in life!
Momma was right when she said stressing will give you gray hair! Science have shown that stress hormones prompt melanocyte cells – the ones that control hair color – To move out of hair follicles, causing strands to turn 50 shades of gray or white yikes! A recent New York University study found that stress and worry contributes premature gray hair. Most women on average turn gray at 50, but began seeing gray strands of hair in their mid 40’s. Thank God for hair dye, but whatever you can to detox stress from your day and just chill out you’ll save yourself a headache and as well save your strands from turning a shade gray.
Here’s some simple ways to alleviate stress!
- Stop Complaining. When we complain our anxiety levels go up, this immediately releases stress. Instead try to think on the ‘brighter side’ of life. Not everything that goes wrong is wrong at all. Life is full of rich lessons that can be a blessing in disguise.
- Walking Early in the Mornings. Walking before beginning your day will help you release endorphins in your body to help you relax before work or school.
- Eat wild blueberries this anti-aging fruit slows down the aging process to keep your cells healthy and young!
Therefore, stop stressing and worrying ladies if you want to prevent premature graying! Remember like momma said “It’s not worth stressing over”! Don’t forget bootybabes to order your Moriche Palm Diet supplements and body contouring cremes and receive 10%off using code: HOTBODY
- How To Prevent Graying Hair Info (howdoiteasy.com)
- Can enzyme supplements really keep hair from going gray? (usatoday.com)