Kale, Grilled Vegetables and Goat Cheese Quiche
- 1/2 bag of raw kale, purchased at the Trader Joe’s market on Thursday last week. Although still fresh, I had another bag with just a tiny bit on hand and thought I’d get rid of it before opening a new bag.
- leftover grilled chicken from dinner the night before (roasted in garlic and oil.)
- 1 cup of brown rice from the night before (still refrigerated). I need sautéed the rice with onions to give it more freshness and flavor.
- 1/2 round of soft ripened goat cheese, leftover from my fit snacking picnic last week. I much rather preferred the sharp cheese but this will do just fine, we working on a budget here.
- 10 oven-roasted tomato halves
- 1 cup of whole milk.
- 1 cup of grilled assorted vegetables, I had mushrooms, onions, bell peppers and broccoli,
I was excited to make this quick quiche recipe my diet I just wanted some good comfort food. After cleaning out my refrigerator I kind of had everything I needed to prepare before my food spoiled.
Goat cheese can be a strong cheese to use in cooking, 6 ounces is plenty for a 9″quiche. The grilled vegetables, especially the red peppers and mushrooms, helped to give it balance.
Sometimes I make a quiche with just 3 eggs for the 1 1/2 of milk and cream. But because my vegetables were on the juicy side, I added an extra egg for firmness.
I used the kale raw much like I do with spinach – although it doesn’t hold as much water as spinach adding it last.
If you want to do a ‘kitchen eviction’ quiche, you just need to keep in mind flavors that go well together. Fill the pie shell full up with your favorites first. The egg mixture usually remains constant – 3 or 4 eggs to 1 1/2 cup rich milk, plus seasonings. It easily fills into the nooks and crannies. Cheese is great, just don’t overdue it.
Here is a little secret about quiche. It is better the next day. I like to eat it cold, right from the fridge.
Want to get Lean Legs & A Nice Tight Tushy??
Here are 4 Lower Body Moves Guaranteed To Get Those ‘Long Legs & Firm Tight Tushy” That You So Desire, All in just 15 Minutes A Day. So grab a bottle of water, do a few stretches & let’s get ready to ROCK IT OUT:
Check it out our amazing butt boosting supplements and herbal cream from our Brazilian Diet line. With this amazing diet formula your can transform your body in just weeks especially when combined with easy workout routine you’re on your way to a firm tight fanny.
Are you ready to find NEW LOVE well, here’s 4 things to notice first in a New Man: by Ms. Coco
Ladies, can I just keep it real for a moment here. Doesn’t it seem like everybody’s got an opinion about what kind of ‘man’ we should be dating. Mami, Papi, Bro, Sissy, and Friends are always trying to tell us what kind of men we need? He’s needs to be rich, or he’s needs to have a ‘good job’, or he’s needs to be successful – you name it.
Well, I’m kinda tired of that ladies, because we can pay our own bills right, and take care of ourselves right, and we’re smart and successful too right? So, why should we have to rely on some guy to this for us – when we’re capable of doing it for ourselves. 65% women bring on the bacon these days, and you know what I’m proud of that! If a man is honest, makes you smile, and can rock you to bed at night then that’s really all you need! I’m not trying to get all in your business but these Hollywood men, who hink they’re God’s Gift can be difficult to deal with for real. Ladies don’t get caught up in the money and bling bling, because honestly and genuineness is the real jewel that’s too hard to pass up these days. Look for the right things in a man and you’ll find the right man sooner rather than later! But while you’re looking girlfriend, don’t forget about these 4 qualities that makes a man most attractive.
- Ruggedness – Rough necks, some would call them are men that look a bit tough like Vin Diesel, these men aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty. Now that a turn on for us women. These men don’t have to be “bad boys” either they just need to have a thick skin, a hard outer-shell, and able to deal with some stuff without melting – this makes them attractive and makes us feel like they’re great at providing and protecting. So ladies go for that rugged man, not the pretty, polished, and cute men for a change. The rugged men will make you feel like a well protected princess.
- Honesty – Oh lord, men who lie can get that look as I scream to the Left, to the Left, women desire honesty first. We don’t care that you’re not perfect we just want you to be honest about. Honesty shows grown-up character in a man and women just love that. So, next time you’re looking for a man choose honesty first ladies, if he’s got to lies about his size, his wallet, his friends etc. he’s a big NO NO.
- Humor me – Well, ladies if he can’t make you laugh, he can’t make you smile – and that very important. Having a man that puts a smile on your face can ward off the pangs and stresses of a hard days work or even drama from the family and friends. Finding a man that puts a smile on your face 95% of the time is a real keeper!
- Giving Back – Charity should be at every man’s heart but some are so selfish the word isn’t even in their vocabulary. Finding a man that has a charitable heart can help you discover the facts of life and a more meaningful relationship. Don’t get me wrong, not everybody has it to give, but simple things like dropping a coin in peddler’s hat or paying for an elderly couples moving tickets behind you while waiting in the box office line, is example simple acts of kindness which is charity be definition. Real man are all about putting others before themselves, these front-liners will protect and put their family first. So the next time you’re looking for a good man look for charity because generosity is a true token of love.
- The 15 Most Attractive Things Boys Do (thoughtcatalog.com)
The holiday’s around soon and you don’t want to gain those extra pound this holiday season by lounging the around the house. Today we’ve got some September hotness tips to keep yourself looking your best around family, friends, and especially at those holiday parties for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve!
#1 Push Yourself – Are your ready to get that body of your dreams. Shape up with celebrity fitness trainer Dominica Westling. Find out about Dominica’s (Brazilian Backside) workout videos to help you shape a more curvaceous figure just in time for the holidays! CLICK HERE
#2 Find out about the second annual Sweat USA Celebrity Fitness Festival
Begging this Sept. 21 and 21 at Caesars Atlantic City in New Jersey. Join in to experience fitness like never before with high energy classes with a host of celebrity trainer. This all in one weekend fitness adventure will include a bomb Fashion show, exciting new product demonstrations, and a complete health and wellness seminar. If you love Maimi Heat, the Sweat USA kickoff is going down at the Miami Convention Center this Oct 11 – Oct 13 so don’t miss this opportunity to bring out your hotness in September. SIGN UP TODAY
#3 Are your ready for some DAYTIME DRAMA! this spicy talk show keep you update on fashion & beauty trends to keep you looking like a Queen this Holiday Season!
She’s already achieved superstar status as a singer, actress, and producer. Now Queen Latifah is back on scene like the queen with her newest show titled “The Queen Latifah Show”, which premieres this September 16th on CBS. The hour-long program will feature a mix of celebrity interviews and musical performances and more checkout Queen Latifah’s new talk show. CHECK IT OUT!
#4 Woman want Curves – Enhance Your Best Body this September with Moriche Palm!
With the launch of the all-natural Moriche Palm Diet, women can finally achieve weight loss without sacrificing their sexy curves. Research shows that 95% of women report that what they hate most about losing weight is losing their curves. However, through countless dietary supplements and programs offer weight loss, none offer a way for women to keep their shape while losing weight until now. Save 15% now on your orders today CLICK HERE
Foods do more than just tickle your taste buds, cure cravings, and stave off hunger – The right ones actually can help you look and feel younger and fantastic!
1. Drinking H20 for your natural GLOW
Did you know that hydrating with water is crucial for flushing away toxins from the body and improving cell turnover, ” says dietitian Keri Glassman, R.D., author of The New You and Improved Diet. Drinking more water everyday helps you keep that dewy and glowing complexion to your skin, while keeping your eyes clear and bright. And another delicious idea is WATERMELON, its full of water right? In addition to that watermelon has antioxidants that repair cells and increase increase your protection against the sun’s UV rays that ruin our complexion while producing wrinkles on our skin. For the month of September unleash your beauty by drinking only water with your meals and throughout the day. Say goodbye to soda’s, juices, and other drinks and hello to WATER!
2. Berry Delicious! Eat more berries to reduce toxins while slimming your waist.
Blueberries and raspberries are packed with fiber, which bulks up in your stomach to make you feel full, but isn’t adsorbed by your body. Instead, it slows the absorption of glucose so you feel less hungry and less likely to over indulge . Try eating blueberries every day a 1/2 cup first thing in the morning before your first meal of the day. Blueberries are also great for energizing the body which is great when you first wake up. Unleash your hotness in the month of September by riding yourself of toxins by loading up on delicious blueberries!
3. The power of Flax-seed! Get them hips that curve
These tiny seeds are loaded with heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids —> a good for your type of fat. Omega-3’s fight inflammation and can help your body store fat int he right places like the hips and butt instead of your stomach / waist. A recent study found that postmenopausal women who ate about 2 tbs of ground flax-seed daily for 12 weeks lowered their total cholesterol by 7% and their LDL (bad cholesterol) by 15%. Flax-seeds are great when sprinkled over salads, yogurt, or cereal. Shape your curves this month in September by adding Flax-seed to your diet because the “Hips Don’t Lie” as sexy Colombian song-bird Shakira expressed in my favorite video below.
SEPTEMBER HOTNESS – Unleash your best body ever and Shake them HIPS like Shakira!
Most cranky irritable women may not realize that they could be sleep deprived, most relate their moodiness to PMS or simply bitchiness. But medical research may suggest otherwise; did you know that poor sleeping habits are directly related to you feeling iritable. Most women don’t get enough sleep because they are mothers and have to care for their families and children, or they carry the load of responsibilities on their shoulder like work/school/family and what have you. But most women don’t have proper outlets to release the loads of stress compiled into one day which is the results of stress overload. Sleeping releases this stress from daily chores, activities, work, responsibilities, family and etc. Sleeping helps women reboot and recharge their emotions to look forward to a new day.
Change your Attitude & Emotions
Just by understanding how important getting enough sleep is to our mood and emotions we can forfeit negative behavior and distress properly. Sleeping at least 8 hours daily and even possibly noon-day nap is very crucial to keeping some folks attitudes adjusted. Sleeping is most important because it re-fuels, recharges, and regenerates the body and tissues that support overall health and wellness. We need sleep because it’s the time when the body does most of its repair work; muscle tissue is rebuilt and restored. We know, for example, that growth hormone is also secreted during our sleep. This hormone is important for growth in children, but is also important throughout adulthood in rebuilding tissues.
In today’s society we run on less fuel than the body needs this deprivation leaves the body depleted which results in the cranky, moody, and sometimes bitchy attitudes and emotions we reflect.
Women should be aware that sleep is very important to not only their health but also their mental and emotional well-being. If you’re concerned about moodiness in emotional distress you should consider getting enough sleep (at night) the minimum 8 hours each day and possibly a nap at noonday could be just what you need to relax, distress, and recharge your best self.
Here’s are six signs that you be sleep deprived.
- Hungry all day
- Cry at a drop of a dime
- Forgetful or unfocused
- Cranky, Bitchy
- Not in the mood for love